Crisis and Issues Management
Our experienced crisis management team will protect your reputation and your business.
Effective crisis communications is an essential part of a broader reputation management strategy. A mismanaged crisis can destroy a business in a shockingly short period of time. At Arc Seven we have the experience and the knowledge to guide you through challenging issues so your brand emerges undamaged and well prepared for the future.
Speed and good systems are key to effective crisis management. The first 24 hours are vital, as the rolling news machine and social media demand comment and reaction within minutes, not hours or days.
During a PR crisis we at Arc Seven can act as an extension of your own communications team or as a self-contained operation offering a 24/7 service to clients.
We prepare our clients to respond swiftly, calmly and effectively to minimise any negative impact, keeping the reputation of their organisations intact. Choosing not to engage does not limit the damage.
During the recovery phase we’ll formulate a media outreach strategy targeting key journalists to open dialogue and maximise the opportunities for positive coverage in the coming weeks and months.
Of course a crisis is best avoided all together and our issues management service will identify your key reputational threats, from employee practices and corporate policies to critical stakeholders and pressure groups to ensure trust is maintained in your brand at all times.
Our crisis and issues management service includes:
- Providing emergency response team with 24/7/365 press office
- Reviewing existing crisis management plans and systems and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Media training
- Full crisis communications strategy and line to take/positioning documents
- Liaising with legal advisors and advising on the reputational challenges and limitations of taking legal action in the face of negative media coverage
- Issuing briefings to all key stakeholders
- Reputation recovery media planning