We’re looking for an experienced PR professional who is passionate about developing their career in a fast-growing agency.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to manage multiple client relationships, a strong news sense and good media relations experience and will be able to assist with the company strategy for new business.
We can offer the successful candidate a fantastic career path within an agency that prides itself on delivering outstanding work for its clients and providing a great working environment.
We work with some of the UK’s leading social care providers. We share the stories of the adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and associated mental health issues that they support, and make sure their voices are heard on issues that matter the most to them.
If you can show:
- A proven client management record
- Excellent experience and knowledge of media relations
- Strong news-focused writing style
- Experience or interest in social care (Autism, Asperger’s, Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Elderly Care)
- Ability to manage priorities and multi-task
- Creative thinking
- Sound strategic sense
- Strong skills as a people manager and can motivate others to achieve excellent results
- You have an entrepreneurial outlook
- Ambition, drive and motivation
…then we’d love to hear from you!
Want the job? Tell us why in a covering letter and send with your CV and social media details to email@example.com
Immediate start. Salary circa £25k.
- Precision and attention to detail in all communications
- Clarity, creativity and calmness in a crisis
- Empathy for our clients and the challenges they face day in day out
- Passionate about working with organisations which make a positive difference to society
- Analytical and insightful