At Arc Seven we are expert at winning positive and impactful media coverage for our clients.
With former national print journalists on our team we have an implicit understanding of what makes news, the culture of the news room, the pressures journalists face, how to pitch and how to create stories for our clients that will win traction with editors.
We have more than 15 years’ experience working in and with the national media and in that time we have delivered 1000s of pieces of media coverage for our clients across a wide range of sectors – media relations is in Arc Seven’s DNA.
Crucially we understand that great media relations is ALL about the story. We work with our clients to create genuine newsworthy content which has their key messages woven throughout.
The link between effective media relations and online reputation management has never been stronger, thanks to the way Google now ranks companies by real world relevance. Having even just a few high quality media links on page one of Google will make a significant positive impact to your reputation, as most stakeholders will discover you this way.
We can set up a news and issues watching brief to ensure we never miss an opportunity to add your comment or opinion to events that matter to your brand. In addition we create a proactive strategy which focuses on a different business-critical subject each quarter so you begin to lead the news agenda in your sector as a thought leader.
- Creating proactive PR campaigns with compelling stories, finding ‘the angle’
- Creating press releases that are written first and foremost as news stories
- Broadcast scripts
- Producing insightful and impactful comment and opinion pieces for the national press
- Identifying target journalists
- Pitching in to the media
- Production of newsworthy white papers
- Securing media partnerships
- Full press monitoring and evaluation
- Knowing when to pitch and crucially, when not to – positioning your story in the wider news agenda