Effective blogging and social media is a powerful way for your care business to tell and share its story.
It’s how you can evidence your values in action and prove to your stakeholders, from residents and employees to investors and commissioners, that you walk the talk.
Our Social Care Story Service will train you in how to find the best stories and issues to include in your blog and on your social media channels.
But if you lack the resources to do this yourself we can do it for you.
Blogging for Social Care
Our experienced content writing team can work alongside your service managers and your marketing team to create powerful content that tells the story of your care service day in day out.
Your blogs will start to have a real impact and drive traffic to your website that will lead to more enquiries and referrals.
Our blog writing service includes:
- A full keyword audit to ensure we are creating content that your potential service users, their families and commissioning teams, are already looking for online
- Create a full editorial calendar for the year to ensure you are always publishing meaningful content that matters to your audiences
- Recommendations on backlinking (getting other relevant websites) to link to your blogs to improve your search ranking and visibility online
- Full blog writing service for case studies, service user stories and thought leadership
- Using the proven ‘skyscraper’ method to ensure your blogs rank highly on Google and actually drive traffic to your website
- Web traffic monitoring and evaluation
Social Media for Social Care
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can work for your social care business – if you use them correctly.
We can build a social media strategy for your business that will lead to increased referrals and an engaged employee community.
In our experience Facebook is a great way to recruit social care staff and Twitter is a powerful tool to increase your local community engagement – from nearby schools to sporting clubs and residents groups.
We create social media strategies that are aligned with your business objectives and amplify all your existing advertising and PR efforts so that your brand is strengthened and trusted.
Our creative content focuses on evidencing your values in action and shows your stakeholders why and how you care, day in and day out.
It relies on great stories, images, and working quickly and consistently, to deliver a constant flow of quality content. And that’s why we recommend training for your staff too.
We can also help you use social media to recruit the best talent for your care teams and keep your hardworking staff inspired and engaged with company’s culture and mission.
Having a strong social media presence can also be invaluable in a crisis communications situation.
If you are known as an open and transparent provider, always sharing your stories, you will be able to weather any reputational storm. Your advocates and fans will speak in your defence and you will have a much better chance of controlling the narrative.