Do you want to develop your social care brand but don’t know how to take it beyond a logo and strapline?
Do you want to build your care home brand so that you can attract and retain the best staff and exceed occupancy targets?
Our brand development strategies will bring clarity and purpose to your social care business so you can stand out in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
The strength of your brand is determined by your values, your behaviours as an organisation and the clarity of your messaging.
How successful you are at achieving this is determined by what your residents, service users, their loved ones, staff, investors, in fact all your key stakeholders, thinks or feels about your business.
How someone thinks or feels, are two of the biggest influencers in decision making and acting.
- Does a family member choose your care home over one just down the road?
- Do they recommend your social care service to a friend?
- Do commissioners trust your care service?
- Do local people apply to be part of your team?
- Do investors see your business as one worth backing?
We work alongside your marketing and HR team to review your current brand position, including the different elements of your brand – Care/Employer/Community/Company Brand.
We review your key messages, values and operational activities for each of these elements to help you achieve clarity and direction for your brand.
In partnership with your marketing and HR team we’ll then map out how we will communicate your brand to your target audiences to create genuine engagement and a lasting, authentic relationship that delivers on your business objectives.
Our bespoke brand strategies for the social care sector include:
- A comprehensive audit of your market position and how your target stakeholders currently perceive your brand
- A review of your brand’s tone of voice, personality and values and how they are currently featured in your brand profile
- A development strategy that is aligned with business objectives, sales targets and the existing marketing strategy
- We’ll recommend potential stories that strategically include your brand’s key messages – what you want your audience to know about your brand
- We’ll map out the channels that your audience’s trust and use to consume information
- We’ll create an editorial calendar which includes how and when to share content so that you generate the most impact for your brand
- Detailed recommendations on the types of PR activities that will most evidence your values in action (i.e personalised care or community engagement) and reinforce your brand with target audiences