We have trained hundreds of service managers in some of the UK’s leading social care businesses to understand their role in monitoring and responding to reputational threats.
A crisis well handled is one that is contained.
Our online training covers:
- Defining the types of issues and events that pose the biggest threat to a social care provider – from hidden cameras to criminal investigations
- Monitoring and reporting systems to stay on top of an issue before it becomes a crisis
- Proven systems to ensure your frontline team are reporting reputational threats to your leadership team in real time to avoid nasty surprises
- Learning how to respond to media enquiries in a timely and effective manner to avoid escalation and a crisis becoming front page news
- Training in how to respond to media enquiries to ensure the avoidance of unscripted commentary
- Takeaway training manuals and media enquiry scripts to be installed in reception offices