Are you launching a new care home group? Do you want to raise the profile of your social care business to drive occupancy and recruitment?
Targeted media coverage is one of the most effective ways to do this.
But you need stories.
Stories are PROOF of your VALUES in ACTION.
Every care home, hospital, SEND school or supporting living service is full of positive, newsworthy stories that show the impact you have every day – we can help you realise their full potential.
We work with our clients to uncover the engaging stories within their business to create genuine newsworthy content that the media love.
With former national journalists on our team we have an implicit understanding of what makes news, how to shape a compelling narrative and how to pitch to get the online, print, TV and radio coverage you’re after.
We know how to ensure your story is the one an overworked journalist will cover.
Over the past decade our agency has delivered 1000s of pieces of impactful media coverage for our clients across the health and social care sector – ranging from innovative startups and boutique care home providers, to some of the most influential and ambitious care organisations in the UK.
Whatever the size of your business, we’ll find the newsworthy story that’s right for your target audience whether it’s in the local press, trade/sector media or national media.
Need media coverage to help your SEO and digital profile?
The link between effective media relations and online reputation management has never been stronger, thanks to the way Google ranks companies by real-world relevance.
Getting a backlink (a live link to your website) from major media outlets is invaluable. These are some of the highest ranking sites in terms of domain authority, and can drive huge traffic to your website that will propel your business on to page one of Google.
In 2019 effective PR and media relations is about the confluence of authentic stories, targeted media outreach and maximising the SEO elements of your coverage.
Our knowledge of the newsroom, paired with our extensive experience of creating digital content, ensures we produce stories that are guaranteed to bring real results.
Our care home PR and media relations service:
- Work with your team to identify the newsworthy stories in your business that the media will love
- Create compelling news stories that include your company’s key messages. Stories that show your Values in Action
- Identify the most relevant journalists and media channels to help you reach your target audiences
- Devise ongoing PR campaigns and strategies that look at each element of your brand and position your company as a market leader
- Work with your marketing team to ensure that all PR and marketing activities are aligned and will achieve your business objectives
- Write winning award entries and nominations
- Respond to media enquiries and act as a press office for your business
- Position your executive team as thought leaders and prepare opinion pieces for the media on their behalf, demonstrating their market leading knowledge and expertise
- Work with your investment and planning team to tell the story of your development plans, acquisitions and growth